Sustaining a robust mobile communications system requires a focus on areas beyond the equipment itself. Mission:Mobility life cycle support addresses three system elements: system design/architecture, communicators who configure the system and operators who employ the capability. End-to-end network support ensures the equipment, communicators, and users operate at peak performance. Equipment occasionally breaks and needs repair and/or periodic maintenance. Mission:Mobility provides a robust repair capability for the hardware/firmware side of our systems. In addition, the employment of mobile networking equipment often has many associated problems, small or complex, during pre-deployment prep or when operating in the field. Mission:Mobility support services include:
- Equipment Maintenance Program providing depot level product support
- MissionCare On-Call Operational Support Program with 24/7 on-call, on-line active support and,
- All services above can be contracted under one all-inclusive contract or separately, as desired.
Equipment Maintenance Program
To ensure mobile communication systems are maintained at the highest level of readiness, regular maintenance and periodic repair is needed. Mission:Mobility offers maintenance plans, including warranty programs, to provide priority equipment repair for mobile communications equipment.
- Tier-3 depot level troubleshooting, repair and QA services
- Priority repair (or replacement) with a 72-hour turnaround goal
- Return shipping worldwide and 1 year warranty on all parts and labor
MissionCare On-Call Operational Support Program
To enable and maintain a continuous flow of data at all times, signal and networking communicators, as well as end users, in active missions require full system or component-level support. Mission:Mobility provides MissionCare, on-call, on-line network engineering support programs to address any and all operational issues that arise during pre-deployment, active missions, or post operations. MissionCare plans are best suited for full kit support vice individual components and include 24 hour, 7 days per week coverage to ensure systems operate at peak effectiveness. Key Features of MissionCare include:
- 24/7 Phone, E-Mail and On-line troubleshooting support 365 days per year
- Technical support with a three-hour maximum response time
- Configuration support for all MissionMobility equipment and software
- Software/patch support for mobile baseband routers, switches, PCs, and other components
Contact us today to get more information about our maintenance and operational support programs.