Director of Sales
- March 26, 2016
- Posted by: Reuben Padilla
We are seeking experienced successful sales professionals to represent MissionMobility solutions in both the DoD and commercial marketplace.
Sells our solutions and services directly or via partners to Large Enterprises within the assigned territory.
Identifies, qualifies, develops and closes new opportunities. This encompasses the entire sales process from business development and prospecting, developing and influencing solutions specifications through to contract negotiations and closing the business at contract signing. Leverages the company’s sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase market share. Builds and expands business partner revenue and self-sufficiency.
Expected to be a leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in the data transport and cyber security arena. Ability to forecast business, manage sales expenses to a budget, and make full use of the SalesForce reporting tool. Demonstrates excellent presentation and communication skills along with problem solving ability. Proven track record of exceeding sales objectives and territory/account development. Experienced as the focal point for clients for all sales and related issues, assuring the highest customer satisfaction. Travel will be required. (40%)
Requires BS/BA degree, or equivalent experience.
Requires 3-5 years sales or military recruiting experience.
• Experienced sales person with at least a minimum of 3 years of solution sales.
• Adept at communicating with both technical and executive audiences
• Successful track record selling complex services and/or software-based solutions such as network security (Firewall, VPN, and related technologies) or Network and Systems Management solutions at both tactical and enterprise-wide basis. Expertise in closing major end user customers for projects.
• Proven/Quantifiable record of over-achievement.
• Able to create and execute on a go to market plan leveraging marketing resources, collateral and development funds
• Direct touch sales combined with the ability to work with a variety of channels
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Proactive with ability to succeed in an dynamic environment
• Task/goal orientated and takes ownership
• High level of attention to detail
• Ability to travel is required
• Experience in applying solution-selling methodologies to maximize corporate revenue growth; professional sales training e.g. Strategic Selling, Power Base or Target Account Selling (TAS)
- Must be able to lift and carry 40 lbs.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office 360
If you meet these requirements and you want to join a dynamic team of professionals please submit your resume and cover letter to careers@MissionMobility.com